As expected, Adele’s Skyfall is a proper Bond theme and incredibly well done. Skyfall uses a mixture of the You Know My Name (Bm – G – E) progression, the 007 theme, and Adele’s sultry vocals to pull off a perfect blend of several past Bond themes. The closest I can come to a Skyfall comparison is: if Shirley Bassey sung Thunderball rather than Tom Jones.
And if you haven’t seen Skyfall yet, go, its amazing.
This solo guitar interpretation is played in
Become a Premium MemberTo continue, subscribe and you will get exclusive access to ALL of my premium posts and tabs
- Casino Royale: How to play Chris Cornell’s You Know My Name from (for Spanish guitar)
- Drive (2011): How to Play — Nightcall (remix for classical guitar)
- Adele: How to play — Rolling in the Deep (for classical guitar)
- Muse: How to Play — Madness (Remix for Classical Guitar)
- The Walking Dead: How to play The Walking Dead theme for classical guitar